I recently saw this book in bargain books and decided to have a look. I bought the first 3 books. Will read them soon and report back lol
RILEY JENSON GUARDIAN SERIES
Keri Arthur is a writer of fantasy, horror fiction, and romance novels from Melbourne, Australia. She began writing at the age of twelve and has finished twenty-six novels as of July 2012. Her books have received many nominations and prizes, including nods from the Romantic Times Reviewers’ Choice Awards and PNR’s PEARL Awards. She is married and has one daughter.
Arthur is perhaps best known for a series of books revolving around the character Riley Jensen, who is a rare hybrid of vampire and werewolf and has a twin brother named Rhoan. Jensen works for an organisation in Melbourne called the Directorate of Other Races, which was created to police supernatural races.
Riley Jenson Guardian Series
A series that follows Riley Jenson a rare half-vampire/half-werewolf hybrid who works to police supernatural creatures of the world
- Full Moon Rising (Dell, Dec 2006; (UK) Piatkus, April 2007)
- Kissing Sin (Dell, Jan 2007; (UK) Piatkus, April 2007)
- Tempting Evil (Dell, Feb 2007; (UK) Piatkus, April 2007)
- Dangerous Games (Dell, March 2007; (UK) Piatkus, April 2007)
- Embraced by Darkness (Dell, July 2007; (UK) Piatkus, Aug 2007)
- The Darkest Kiss (Dell, Apr 2008; (UK) Piatkus, May 2008)
- Deadly Desire (Dell, March 2009; (UK) Piatkus, April 2009)
- Bound to Shadows (Dell, Oct 2009; (UK) Piatkus, Nov 2009)
- Moon Sworn (Dell, May 2010; (UK) Piatkus, May 2010)