Lately because i have been so busy with work during the day and then getting home late, and still needing to create posts as well as clean, cook etc i have been on the hunt for recipes that take under 30 minutes
I found this recipe on the Robertson website HERE. Its takes 30 Minutes to prepare [minus the marinating time in the fridge, this can done the night before] and serves +- 4 people.
- 6-8 Lamb Chops
- 10 ml Robertsons Mint
- 5 ml Robertsons Lemon Pepper
- 2.5 ml Sugar
- 45 ml Olive Oil
- 15 ml Brandy
- 30 ml Lemon Juice
- Combine Robertsons Mint, Robertsons Lemon Pepper, sugar, olive oil, brandy and lemon juice.
- Rub the mixture into the lamb chops and allow to marinate in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Place in the pan over medium heat and cook for 15 – 25 minutes depending on preference.
- Serve with rice and your choice of Veg
Hope you enjoy