Kate Hudson has to be one of my favourite actresses and i LOVE her movie “How To Lose a Guy in 10 Days”. Her red carpet style is flawless.
Whats your favourite look?
Kate Garry Hudson
She was born, April 19, 1979, in Los Angeles, California, the daughter of Academy Award–winning actress Goldie Hawn and Bill Hudson, an actor, comedian, and musician. Her parents divorced eighteen months after her birth; she and her brother, actor Oliver Hudson, were raised in Snowmass, Colorado, and Pacific Palisades, California, by her mother and her mother’s long-time boyfriend, actor Kurt Russell. Hudson has stated that her biological father “doesn’t know me from a hole in the wall”, and that she considers Russell to be her father. Her biological father has indicated that he has made several efforts to connect with Kate and Oliver, but neither has reciprocated. Hudson has described her mother as “the woman that I’ve learned the most from, and who I look up to, who has conducted her life in a way that I can look up to”
Hudson’s breakthrough role was as Penny Lane in Cameron Crowe’s Almost Famous (2000), for which she won the Golden Globe Award for Best Supporting Actress and was nominated for an Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress.
In 2007, Hudson directed the short film Cutlass, one of Glamour magazine’s “Reel Moments” based on readers’ personal essays. Cutlass co-stars Kurt Russell, Dakota Fanning, Virginia Madsen, Chevy Chase and Kristen Stewart.
In 2012, she made her first appearance on Glee as Cassandra July. Hudson’s character is Rachel Berry’s dance teacher at NYADA (New York Academy of the Dramatic Arts)
Hudson married Chris Robinson, the frontman for The Black Crowes in 2000 in Aspen, Colorado. In 2006, Hudson’s publicist announced that Hudson and Robinson had separated. Robinson filed divorce papers, citing “irreconcilable differences”. Robinson and Hudson have one child together, a son Ryder Russel Robinson, born in 2004.
In spring 2010, Hudson began dating Muse frontman Matthew Bellamy. In February 2011, Hudson bought a house in London, England. A Daily Mail source reported that she planned to live in London with Bellamy six months a year. Hudson and Bellamy became engaged in April 2011 and have a son Bingham Hawn Bellamy, born in July 2011. On December 9, 2014, the couple announced that they had ended their engagement.
List of Movies; The Four Feathers, How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days, Alex and Emma, Raising Helen, The Skeleton Key, You, Me and Dupree, Fool’s Gold, My Best Friends Girl, Nine, Bride Wars
- 2010 – Emilio Pucci – SAG Awards
- 2012 – Marchesa – Golden Globes
- 2014 – Atelier Versace – Oscars
- 2012 – Alexander McQueen – Toronto International Film Festival
- 2009 – Stella McCartney – Met Gala
- 2005 – Roberto Cavalli – Skeleton Key Premiere London
- 2011 – Stella McCartney – Met Gala
- 2013 – Alexander McQueen – Golden Globes
- 2013 – Ann Taylor -The Breast Cancer Research Foundation
- 2014 – Michael Kors – Wish I Was Here Screening
- 2005 – Versace – Skeleton Key Premiere USA
- 2010 – Unknown – Cartier 100th Anniversary
- 2011 – Stella McCartney – British Fashion Awards
- 2012 – Prabal Gurung – 3rd Annual Inspiration Gala
- 2011 – Versace – Something Borrowed Premiere
- 2013 – Reem Acra – Tiffany & Co Blue Book Ball
- 2014 – Stella McCartney – Baby2Baby Gala
- 2012 – Vintage Versace – Vanity Fair Oscar Party
- 2013 – Gucci – LACMA Art + Film Gala
- 2003 – Versace – Academy Awards Oscars
- 2014 – Gucci – LACMA Art + Film Gala
- 2009 – Oscar De La Renta – Bride Wars premiere
- 2003 – Valentino – Golden Globes
- 2014 – Versace – People Magazine Awards
- 2014 – Zuhair Murad – Vanity Fair Oscar Party
- 2009 – Chanel Couture – Nine USA Premiere
- 2008 – Unknown – My Best Friends Girl
- 2014 – IWMF Courage in Journalism Awards – Temperley London
- 2013 – Balmain – Premiere of Clear History
- 2014 – Louis Vuitton – Pierre Paulin Playing With Shapes
- 2002 – Atelier Versace – Golden Globes
- 2009 – Atelier Versace – Nine LON Premiere
- 2012 – Atelier Versace – ‘The Reluctant Fundamentalist’ Venice Film Festival Premiere