I am excited for Hart of Dixie. I haven’t really watched any of the others but i have Lost Girl just have to get into it?
HART OF DIXIE
- Date: 15 Dec
- Time: 21:00
- Network: THE CW
- Last Season: Season 3 – Episode 22 – Second Chance – Zoe tries to be a supportive friend to Wade, but when she makes a grand gesture, Wade is forced to make a tough decision about his future with the Rammer Jammer and BlueBell. Lavon and George meet their hero Don Todd, who helps them see things in their life more clearly. Grandma Bettie tries to convince Lemon that she has to take her search for a suitable husband more seriously. Meanwhile, AnnaBeth is trying to picture her future with Davis
- New Season: Season 4 – Episode 1 – Kablang -Zoe is excited that Wade (Wilson Bethel) has decided to stay in BlueBell. However, she is struggling with getting him to notice her attempts at romantic gestures. Brick is surprised when he gets a knock on his door from someone from his past, which most probably is Shelby, his ex girlfriend. George and Lavon are on the outs after realising they both want the same thing: Lemon. Lemon comes back from the singles ship Cruise with another guy.
- Date: 07 Dec 9:00pm On The CW :
- Time: 22:00
- Network: Showcase
- Last Season: Season 4 – Episode 13 – Dark Horse – Bo is forced to make the toughest decision of her life to stop evil from bringing destruction on her world
- New Season: Season 5 – Episode 1 – Like Hell Part 1– Bo will go to hell and back to try and save the people she loves – her family.
MIKE AND MOLLY:
- Date: 08 Dec 9:00pm On The CW :
- Time: 20:30
- Network: CBS
- Last Season: Season 4 – Episode 22 – Eight is Enough – Molly is ecstatic to be accepted into a prestigious eight-week writer’s workshop, but Mike isn’t thrilled about having his wife gone for the entire summer.
- New Season: Season 5 – Episode 1 – Book of Molly – Mike smiles with joy after seeing Molly’s advance check after she returned home from an eight week writing shop telling him she’s been published.
- Date: 09 Dec 9:00pm On The CW :
- Time: 22:00
- Network: TBS
- Last Season: Season 1 – Episode 10 – The Decision Part 2 – Brody faces a difficult choice between the job he always wanted with Mansfield and the love he never expected with Jenny. So he tries to come up with a third option. Threepeat is forced to stay with Harvard after losing his apartment, but he soon discovers Harvard’s place in a converted funeral home isn’t technically zoned for the living.
- New Season: Season 2 – Episode 1 – Unforgiven – When they return from Paris, Brody has to face the music for abandoning Mansfield and Jenny has to deal with the fact a spurned Harvard has fired almost everyone on the ground floor. Getting back in Mansfield’s good books will be harder than Brody ever imagined, especially now that the number smart, but people challenged, Lindsay has already taken his place.
THE WRONG MANS:
- Date: 24 Dec
- Time: 21:00
- Network: BBC TWO
- Last Season: Season 1 – Episode 6 – Running Mans – Sam and Phil are now on the run and as their friends and family get caught up in the conspiracy, their limits are pushed. They soon realise the only way to save everyone is to put themselves on the line.
- New Season: Season 2 – Episode 1 – X Mans – The friends are 4,000 miles from home and Phil is enjoying the chance to reinvent himself, but Sam is missing his old life. Some worrying news from back home forces them to make a difficult choice. They soon find out that the road back to Bracknell is longer and more perilous than they imagined.
LAST TANGO IN HALIFAX:
- Date: 28 Dec
- Time: 21:00
- Network: BBC ONE
- Last Season: Season 2 – Episode 6 – Untitled – Gillian wakes up having spent the on the sofa. As she remembers her confession to Caroline the night before she is terrified. Caroline ends up being filled with empathy though. Preparations are underway for Alan and Celia’s big day
- New Season: Season 3 – Episode 1 – Untitled – Celia and Alan’s relationship forward with hopefully the same mix of gusto, comedy and drama. One storyline involves the introduction of a character from Alan’s past who causes a rift between him and Celia
What are you looking forward to ?