With December here that means Summer is officially here which means braai time and there Mushroom and Tomato Kebabs are perfect for the Braai
Braaing time is around 30 minutes for all the Kebabs and serves about 4 depending on how many each person has. This recipe is from the Robertsons Website HERE
- Robertsons Atlantic Sea Salt
- Robertsons Black Pepper
- 8 Bamboo Skewers
- 1 punnet White Button Mushrooms
- 1 punnet Cherry Tomatoes
- 45 ml Olive Oil
- 5 ml Robertsons Crushed Chillies
- 5 ml Robertsons Sweet Basil
- Soak the bamboo skewers in water for an hour so that they don’t burn.
- Place button mushrooms and cherry tomatoes in a bowl with the olive oil and lightly toss to coat.
- Thread the button mushrooms and cherry tomatoes onto the soaked bamboo skewers.
- Sprinkle with Robertsons Crushed Chillies and Sweet Basil, and season with Atlantic Sea Salt and Black Pepper.
- Place on the braai over hot coals and cook for 5 minutes per side until cooked through
Hope you enjoy