This is one of my favourite Wishlist as the Real Techniques brushes, Urban Decay Naked 3, Yankee Candle and Katy Perry’s new perfume are included.
♥ Yankee Candle – Pink Sands – In South Africa these candles can be bought at Yankee Candles SA for R365.00 for the Large Jars [HERE] or at Creative Candles SA for R310.00 [HERE] and in the USA at Yankee Candle for $27.99 for the Large Jar [HERE]
♥ Katy Perry – Spring Reign – This is the latest fragrance from Katy Perry that follows Killer Queen [red], Killer Queen Oh So Sheer [purple] and Royal Revolution [blue]. The flacon design follows previous editions, but this time it is available in a pale pink color with metallic rose gold stopper. The top notes are Pink Freesia, Violet Petals, Cassis Buds, the heart notes are Natural Davana, Gardenia, May Flower Rose, and the base notes are Benzoin Resinoid, Cedarwood Oil, Cashmeran. Its a limited edition available in Spring [USA], It retails for $69 at various stores. I really hope they bring it to SA, i want it!!!
♥ Unicorn Print Pajamas – Mr Price – How cute are these pj’s, i love the unicorn print. They can be bought at Mr Price in stores or online [HERE] for R79.99
♥ Honey Bee Bath Ballistic – Lush – For a soothing, cleansing soak. Honey Bee smells like caramel, much like Honey, I Washed The Kids soap and Soft Coeur massage bar do. Honey Bee holds its own special distinction, though; in addition to soothing honey, it has Moroccan rhassoul mud to deep cleanse and soften your skin. The world’s best spas offer honey or mud baths on their menus. Now, you can have both in one go, for roughly 1% of the cost. They can be bought in SA at various Lush stores or online [HERE] or in the USA [HERE] It retails for R42.50 or $6
♥ Royal Blue Moccasins – G Couture – I found these shoes while walking around in my tiny mall [i can get from one side to the other in 5mins] the other day. Not a big fan of Moccasins, but when i saw these i had to have them. Bonus is that they were on sale for R170 [$15]. You can shop at various branches in SA or online at G Couture [HERE]
♥ Urban Decay – Naked 3 Eye Shadow Palette – It is so hard to get your hands this eyeshadow palette [not to mention the price]. It is available in the US and UK, but only certain sites stock it in SA. Rubybox at one point sold it, right now they dont 😦 . Other online stores such as All4Women [R1240.00], Hashtagawesome [R1250.00] and on the Urban Decay website for $54.00 [HERE]
♥ Real Techniques Brush Collections – I have been searching everywhere for these brushes. As well as being pretty brushes [not just plain black] they are great quality but dont have the price tag as the Sigma brushes. Real Techniques have 3 different colours of brushes for each use, i would say.
- The Gold Range [BASE] consists of the Core Collection [x4 brushes for Coverage – Detailer for concealer or lipstsick, Pointed Foundation, Buffing and Contour Brush], other brushes in the Gold Range are the Angled Foundation, Expert Face, Powder, Angled Concealer Brush.
- The Pink Range [FINISH] doesn’t have a collection or kit but each brush is sold separately. The brushes are: Sculpting, Stippling, Setting and Blush Brush
- The Purple Range [EYES] consists of all your eye brushes. The Starter Set [x5 brushes for Eyes – Base Shadow, Deluxe Crease, Accent, Fine Liner and Brow Brush]
- All4Women [HERE] is another south africa site where the brushes can be bought but they are expensive. Each brush is +-R220-R280 and they Kits – Core Collection range [gold] is R383.00 and Starter Set, Purple Eye Brushes is R371.00.
- My Pretty Face Place [HERE] – Its a South African website yet the prices are in dollars. the prices vary from $7.95-$9.95 for the Gold Range [per brush], $59.95 for the Purple Range [eyes – per brush] and $9.95 for the Pink Range [per brush]. They are currently sold out of the Core Range [gold] but they have stock in of the Starter Kit Range [purple – eyes]. Another place that sells the brushes are All4Women, the brushes work out a lot more expensive,
- Real Techniques – Shop online [HERE] Core Collection $18, Starter Set $18 and various other brushes each $8-$10
What is on your March Wishlist?