Cooking time is roughly 20 minutes serves 4-6 people. The recipe is found on the Robertson’s Website HERE
- 1 kg Rump Steak
- 10 ml Robertsons Thyme
- 15 ml Robertsons Paprika
- 45 ml Tomato Sauce
- 125 ml Brown Sugar
- 125 ml Sherry
- 60 ml Olive Oil
- 60 ml Balsamic Vinegar
- Mix the marinade ingredients together.
- Place the steak into the marinade, ensuring that the mixture soaks into the meat.
- Cover and refrigerate for 4 – 5 hours.
- Remove from the marinade and braai over hot coals for 8 to 10 minutes, depending on the thickness of the steak.
- This steak is best served rare, but cook it to your liking
Hope you enjoy