BROWN SUGAR, HONEY & OLIVE OIL FACIAL SCRUB
Turns out, nature’s sweeteners are perfect for your face. Just mix Brown Sugar, honey and Olive Oil. After a wash with this, your skin will be as healthy as ever.
- Honey acts as an antibacterial agent, as well as an antiviral and anti-fungal.
- Brown sugar not only exfoliates but it fights bacteria with glycolic acid.
- Olive Oil helps protect the skin from premature skin aging, restores skin smoothness and protects against ultraviolet light
- One tablespoon of Brown Sugar
- A generous squeeze of Honey
- A teaspoon of Olive Oil
Mix until it forms a paste. After removing any makeup, massage this concoction all over your face for a minute or so and then rinse with warm water.
Have you tried this DIY facial scrub before?