This product i am crazy about and i don’t go a single day without using it.
WHAT THEY SAY: Keep skin clear and refreshed. Use any time of day to keep skin refreshed, or to remove traces of makeup or cleanser. Oily, dull or tired skin brightens up with a routine spritz of Tea Tree Water. Cleansing tea tree, juniper berry and grapefruit waters keep skin looking fresh and and balance skin tone. Light and refreshing Tea Tree Water reduces redness and clears excess oil without drying so you can put your best face forward. The antiseptic quality of the oil is very good for helping oily, spot-prone and acne skins.
- Tea Tree Oil – is antibacterial, antifungal and antimicrobial, so can help keep away the bacteria that can cause spots
- Grapefruit – is rich in vitamins and is also lightly astringent on the skin
- Juniper Berry – is antiseptic and helps keep skin clean and clear
- Tea tree that T-zone: – Particularly effective for oily or combination skin.
- Alcohol-free: – Alcohol can be drying and irritating on sensitive skin, so we’ve ditched it for gentler, more effective options.
- Keep it cool: – Store your toner in the refrigerator for an extra refreshing spritz.
WHAT I SAY: I honestly can’t love without this product, as much as i love Lush and EVERYTHING that they sell, this Tea Tree Toner Water has to be my ultimate favourite product.
I use this religiously night and day. I use it when i wake up in the morning, and again before i put my makeup on. Then in the evening i use it to remove my excess makeup and again before i go to bed.
Since using this product i haven’t had any breakouts. This is my holy grail of face products.
HOW TO USE: Spritz directly on the face after cleansing and use a cotton pad to remove any excess cleanser. To tighten pores, let the toner air dry. Follow with the moisturizer most appropriate for your skin’s needs. Facial toners also help combat the drying effects of airplane travel and air-conditioned offices. Give yourself a spritz or two on your next flight or at work, you’ll know what we mean
- South Africa – R 65.00 for 100g & R120.00 for 250g [online HERE]
- United Kingdom – £ 4.25 for 100g & £ 7.95 for 250g [online HERE]
- United States – $ 21.95 for 8.4fl.oz & $ 9.95 for 3.3 fl.oz [online HERE]
Have you tried this this Product ?