Cooking time is roughly 55 minutes serves 4 people. The recipe is found on the Robertson’s Website HERE
- 250 ml Plain Yoghurt
- 125 ml Milk
- 125 ml Cream
- 5 ml Robertsons Spice For Fish
- 5 ml Robertsons Paprika
- 5 ml Robertsons Parsley
- 1 Sachet White Onion Soup
- 500 g Frozen Hake Fillets
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- In a bowl mix together yoghurt, milk, cream, Robertsons Spice For Fish, Paprika, Parsley and white onion soup until well combined.
- Arrange fish fillets in an oven proof dish.
- Pour sauce over the fish fillets and bake at 180°C for about 45 minutes or until sauce is set.
Hope you enjoy