Cooking time is roughly 1 hour and 15 minutes serves 8-10 people. The recipe is found on the Robertson’s Website HERE
- 250 ml Plain Low-Fat Yoghurt
- 250 ml Water
- 45 ml Fat Free Milk
- 30 ml Cake Flour
- 10 ml Robertsons Mixed Herbs
- 5 ml Robertsons Barbecue Spice
- 10 Medium Potatoes in the skin, thinly sliced
- 2 Onions
- 125 g Mushrooms sliced
- 60 ml Grated Cheddar Cheese preferably reduced fat
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C.
- Mix together yoghurt, water, milk, flour, Robertsons Mixed Herbs and Barbecue Spice. Spread a little of this sauce onto the base of an oven dish.
- Layer half the potatoes on top of the sauce.
- Place onions and mushrooms in an even layer on top. Cover with remaining potatoes and pour over the rest of the sauce.
- Cover with foil and bake for 45 minutes.
- Remove the foil, sprinkle with cheese and bake for another 15 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through
Hope you enjoy