My must have right now is no doubt the Real Techniques Brushes, i have most of them (still waiting for my Starter Set) but my favourite brush (which is very hard to choose as they are all amazing) is the Buffing Brush
♥ What They Say Real Techniques high tech makeup brushes by Samantha Chapman help make you the expert.
> Look pixel-perfect even in harsh light
> Ultra-plush, synthetic taklon bristles are hand-cut and 100% cruelty-free
> Self-standing for easy storage
> Extended aluminum handle is light and easy to use
- Expert Face Brush – Ultra firm and broad for application and blending of cream or liquid foundation
- Powder Brush – Evenly apply powders and mineral foundations for smooth, high-definition results
- Foundation Brush – The angled cut lets you build the coverage you need for airbrushed, high-definition results
- Stippling Brush – This dual-fiber brush is the trade secret for creating airbrushed, high-definition results with all types of makeup. Best used with BB/CC creams and tinted moisturizers.
- Setting Brush – The key to completing any look with a controlled dusting of powder or highlighter:
- Blush Brush – Contour and define cheeks for flawlessly blended, high-definition results
- Core Collection – Create a perfect canvas with this collection of coverage essentials, it comes with a panoramic brush case is a 2-in-1 case + stand
> Contour Brush – delicately applies highlighter to contour or create sheer, soft-focus finish
> Pointed Foundation Brush – Use with liquid foundation to build custom coverage
> Detailer Brush – precision cut to effortlessly conceal problem areas; or, use with lipstick for long-lasting shape and definition
> Buffing Brush – ideal for full coverage application of powder and mineral foundation *** MY FAVOURITE ***
- Miracle Complexion Sponge -Optimize your beauty routine with this 3-in-1 multi-functional sponge. Its versatile design evenly blends makeup for a smooth, enhanced finish. Made from polyurethane foam which is latex free. For best results, replace the miracle complexion sponge every 1-3 months.
> Rounded sides blend large areas of the face with a repeated dabbing or “stippling” motion.
> Precision tip covers blemishes and imperfections.
> Flat edge for the contours around the eyes and nose.
♥ What I Say I have been dying to get my hands on these brushes ever since i saw them on youtube and Pink Peonies SA blog. They are gorgeous looking brushes and the quality is amazing. Don’t get me wrong i love my Cala makeup brushes, they are great quality for such cheap prices but Real Techniques brushes are in another class altogether. They are broken down into 3 categories; Base Range (gold handles)which are used to create a flawless base, Finish Range (pink handles) which are used to perfect your finish and Eyes Range (purple handles) which are for eyeshadow.
♥ Where and How Much Biovia, Foschini. All4Women, Real Techniques, MyPrettyFacePlace – +- R 110-R300 per brush / set
Have you tried these brushes yet?