Cooking time is roughly 40 minutes serves 4-6 people. The recipe is found on the Robertson’s Website HERE
- 30 ml Olive Oil
- 1 Onion chopped
- Garlic Cloves crushed
- 5 ml Robertsons Rosemary
- 5 ml Robertsons Sage
- Tin of Chopped Tomatoes peeled
- 750 ml Vegetable Stock
- 410 g Canned Black Beans drained
- 125 g Small Shell Pasta
- 65 g Parmesan Cheese grated
- 250 g Croutons
- Heat oil and sauté onion until it is translucent. Add garlic, Robertsons Rosemary and Sage and sauté for a further minute.
- Stir in tomatoes and simmer about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until sauce begins to thicken. Stir in stock and black beans and simmer 5 minutes. Transfer soup to a blender or food processor and purée.
- Return soup to saucepan over medium high heat and bring to a boil. Stir in pasta and simmer 8 – 10 minutes until al dente.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste. Sprinkle soup with Parmesan and serve with croutons
Hope you enjoy