Cooking time is roughly 45 minutes serves 4 people. The recipe is found on the Robertson’s Website HERE
- 5 ml Robertsons Cayenne Pepper
- 5 ml Robertsons Cumin
- 5 ml Robertsons Coriander
- Seasoning to taste
- 15 ml Olive Oil
- 400 g Penne Pasta Cooked until al dente
- 1 Onion Finely chopped
- Tin of Chopped Tomatoes Peeled
- 5 ml Robertsons Italian Herbs
- 125 ml Cream
- Parmesan and Rocket to Serve
- Cut the chicken breasts into strips.
- Mix the Robertsons spices and seasoning together and rub over the chicken.
- Heat half the olive oil in the pan.
- Cook the chicken for about 3 – 4 minutes a side or until cooked through.
- Heat the remaining olive oil in the pan and gently fry the onions until soft and translucent.
- Add the can of tomatoes and Robertsons Italian Herbs. Simmer for about 8 minutes.
- Add the cream, chicken and penne and stir through.
- Serve immediately with grated Parmesan Cheese and fresh rocket
Hope you enjoy