Yesterday i went a little crazy at Dis-Chem, I have been dying to get my hands on the Essie Summer Collection and while i was there i picked up new Lip Balms (I’m such an addict and a hoarder) as well as the new Essie Gel Setter and a few other items which will feature in a post coming up soon
♥ NAILS ♥
Essie Nail Polishes
Dis-Chem is currently running a special on Essie Nail Polishes. When you buy 2 Essie Nail Polishes you get the 3rd one (cheapest) free. I obviously picked up the “Peach Side Babe” Summer 2015 Collection minus the colour Chillato as i really don’t like it and replaced it with Blanc. So i got 4 polishes and 2 were free. Thanks Dis-Chem 🙂
Summer Collection says…
Unleash your inner beach goddess with stunning summer hues. inspired by endless summer fun, this fresh new palette gets you in the groove with a wardrobe of chic shades. pair your favorite summer shade with NEW gel•setter™ to achieve long lasting gel-like wear and shine!
- Blanc – brush on the perfect french manicure tip with ease. full coverage, pure snowy white lacquer creates an elegant, smooth line every time
- Pret A Surfer – ready to suit up? snap up summer’s chicest accessories – a surfboard and this immersive marine blue- and hit the waves in style
- Sunset Sneaks – when the sun sinks low, kick off the evening in the height of cool: an opulent sneaker and this vibrant crimson red.
- Private Weekend – pristine and pretty. sparkling and crisp. infused with subtle shimmer, this radiant white is a lovely luxe getaway from the everyday.
- Peach Side Babe – sweet. gorgeous. hot. this sun-ripe peach tempts every sense with freshly-picked beauty.
- SaltWater Happy – soft and inviting, nothing says summer on the ocean like this sugar-sweet atlantic blue that stretches on and on.
Essie Gel Setter Top Coat
I have heard so many great things about this Essie Gel Setter Top Coat, that i couldn’t wait to snatch it up and start trying it. Essie products never disappoint.
Gel Setter says…
Jet-setters need solid, go-getter shine that works as hard as they do. essie gel•setter™ tops any of your favorite essie colors with all the cushy, rock-hard shine of a gel, in a foolproof formula for at home manis and pedis.
I already have the Apricot Cuticle Oil, Grow Stronger Base Coat and the No Chips Ahead Top Coat
♥ LIPS ♥
Dexe Lip Balm – Honey Peach and Lemon
First there was Eos, then Oh So Heavenly (exclusive to Clicks) and recently i discovered Dexe Lip Balm in Dis-Chem. They are amazing, I already have the Mint (mint colour), Strawberry (red colour), Pineapple (lime green) and now the Lemon and Honey Peach which is my favourite, out of not just Dexe but Eos and Oh So Heavenly. Wait but the Vanilla Cupcake (purple colour) from Oh SO Heavenly is also amazing!!! I just can’t make up my mind.
Lip Ice Limited Edition Shimmer Up Range
I am such a hoarder of Lip Balms and Lipice’s and when it comes to Lip Ice SA its no exception. The new Limited Edition Shimmer Up Range is so funky and perfect for Summer. The two are Strawberry Shock and Paparazzi Plum.
What Lip Ice says…
The new Lip Ice Shimmer Up Range provides stunning trendy tints, bursts of fruity fragrance and a shimmering finish to ensure your lips are not only soft but beautiful too! #ShimmerUpThisSummer
Essie products available from Dis-Chem, Clicks, Foschini, Spree, Zando, Takealot
Dexe available exclusively from Dis-Chem
Lip Ice available from Dis-Chem, Clicks, Checkers, Pick n Pay
Have you tried any of these products?