A lot of news about the TV Network pilots are starting to trickle through. NBC Network is the third one i’ll be featuring. The Chicago Franchise has been a favourite of mine for a long time now, with the 4th installment Chicago Justice joining soon
There is also the spin off the The Blacklist and 2 movies turned tv shows, Cruel Intensions and Taken starting as well
⇐ NBC NETWORK ⇒
COMEDIES: The Good Place, Powerless, Trial & Error, Crunch Time, Good Fortune, Imaginary Friend, Sebastian,
- The Blacklist: Redemption – In this thrilling new spinoff of NBC’s breakout hit series, undercover operative Tom Keen joins forces with Susan “Scottie” Hargrave (Famke Janssen), the brilliant and cunning chief of Grey Matters, a covert mercenary organization that solves problems governments don’t dare touch.
- Chicago Justice – A drama about state prosecutors and investigators. It joins “Chicago Med,” ”Chicago Fire” and “Chicago P.D.”
- Cruel Intentions – Picking up over 15 years after the end of the movie, it follows the beautiful and cunning Kathryn Merteuil as she vies for control of Valmont International as well as the soul of Bash Casey, the son of her brother, who was the late Sebastian Valmont, and Annette Hargrove. Upon discovering his late father’s legacy in a hidden journal, Bash is introduced to a world of sex, money, power and corruption he never could have imagined
- Emerald City – Swept up into the eye of a tornado, 20-year-old Dorothy Gale is transported to another world — a mystical land in great peril, where an all-powerful Wizard has forbidden magic and rules over the many kingdoms. This is the fabled Land of Oz in a way you’ve never seen before – where lethal warriors roam, wicked witches plot in the shadows, and a young girl from Kansas becomes the headstrong hero who holds the fate of their world in her hands.
- Heavenly Creatures – Heavenly Creatures follows a war hero who rediscovers his purpose in life when a celestial being offers him a chance to change the world, one person at a time.
- Midnight Texas – Set in Midnight, Texas, a remote town where your neighbor could be a vampire, a witch, a werewolf, and even an angel. Mystery, horror and romance combine to both enthrall and frighten any outsiders who decide to venture into this unusual place. Based on Charlaine Harris’ best-selling trilogy
- Miranda’s Rights – A legal soap about an idealistic group of lawyers who not only work together but live together at their start-up firm.
- Taken – Set in the present day, the prequel to Luc Besson’s big-screen franchise of the same name will follow a young Bryan as he acquires the very skills he uses to save his future daughter.
- Timeless – This high-octane drama follows an unlikely trio who travel through time to battle a master criminal intent on altering the fabric of human history with potentially catastrophic results.
- This is Us – Sometimes life will surprise you, this refreshingly honest and provocative series follows a unique ensemble. And as their paths cross and their life stories intertwine in curious ways, we find that several of them share the same birthday – and so much more than anyone would expect