I haven’t done one of these posts in a really long time. So no time like the present. I’ve been hoarding all the empty bottles and tubs in my bathroom cupboard so I’d have a good amount for this blog post. I have a lady that comes to me once a week to clean etc and when I asked her not to throw away all the empty bottles and tubs I got a weird look from her lol. I then had to explain why to so I didn’t look like a freak that collects junk lol.
I’m sharing body, hair, nail and face products each with a mini review. Will I re-purchase any of these?
♥ BODY PRODUCTS ♥
- Nivea Care & Happiness Happy Time Shower Cream in Orange Blossom – 500ml bottle sells for R53.99
- Nivea Creme Oil Pearls in Cherry Blossom – 250ml bottle sells for R39.99
- Mandy’s Hair Removal Lotion for Sensitive Skin – 200ml tube sells for R62.39
If you’ve seen my previous posts or follow me on social media you will know how much I love the Care & Happiness Shower Cream, so I am constantly purchasing it. The Oil Pearls were nice but I would rather but the Care & Happiness. The Mandy’s hair removal lotion is amazing. I get such bad rashes from shaving so this is a breeze to use, 10 minutes and I have smooth silky legs.
♥ HAIR + NAILS ♥
- Garnier Ultimate Blends Conditioner in The Strength Restorer – 400ml bottle sells for R59.95
- Garnier Ultimate Blends Balm Treatment in The Sleek Restorer – 300ml tub sells for R59.95
- Sorbet Nail Polish Remover in Hydrate Sweet Orange Acetone Free – 250ml bottle sells for R45.00
Again, if you follow my social media accounts you will know I love this Conditioner. The smell is heavenly and it makes my hair feel so soft. Hmmm the hair treatment, now I thought I’d give it a chance as I love the Ultimate Blends range but I don’t think I’ll repurchase this one, as I’ve had better results with other hair masks. The Sorbet nail polish remover is my absolute favourite. Its tough on the Nail Polish but gentle on my nails.
♥ SKINCARE ♥
- Garnier Pure Active Intensive Daily Exfoliating Scrub – 150ml tube sells for R80.00
- Lush Mask of Magnaminty Face and Body Mask – 125g sells for R160.00 tub
- Freeman Dead Sea Minerals Anti-Stress Mask – 175ml Mask sells for R92.95
I love all Garnier face washes, scrubs, masks, but my favourite is when 1 product acts as all 3. I always have a (or many at the same time) Garnier face wash and/mask in my bathroom cupboard. My first love and forever love will always be the Lush Mask of Magnaminty scrub. Its gentle on my skin and makes my skin feel so smooth and refreshed. I can never go without this Mask. Last but not least Freeman face masks, I am addicted, I think I own every single type they have ever sold. Safe to say I have an addiction
Garnier – Available from Clicks and Dis-Chem stores
Sorbet – Available from Clicks stores
Nivea – Available from Clicks and Dis-Chem stores
Mandy’s – Available from Clicks and Dis-Chem stores
Lush – Lush stores and online
Freeman – Available from Dis-Chem stores
Clicks – Buy 2 of the selected Nivea products for R51.00
Clicks – Save 20% on selected Mandy’s products
Clicks – SAVE 20% on selected Garnier products
*** selected stores and until 14Feb